2nd European Cultural Cooperation Meetings. Economy and culture. New answers
The objective of the Second Conference of European Cultural Cooperation “Economy and Culture. New answers”, took place in May 20th was to reflect in the current economic situation, about the value that culture can offer and new ways of public-private funding for the development of the cities. The meeting had the participation of experts in cultural management and cultural policies and sponsorship in the european cultural field. Speakers:
- Colin Tweedy. Director Arts & Business
- Ignasi Vendrell. Co-director of OFF LIMITS. Director of Best Relations. Founding Director of the Fundraising Professional Association.
- Mark Davy. Director of Futurecity. UK
- Francesca Minguella. Chairman of Arts Partners Spain and founding of the International Network of Business-Arts Alliances
- Lluis Bonet: Proffesor of applied economics. Director of the PhD Programme in Cultural Management at the University of Barcelona. General coordinator of the European Forum in cultural Industries.