Email: [email protected]
- Artistic High School Diploma (2002-2006)
- Bachelor degree in Visual communication at the Accademia di Belle Arti of Genoa, Italy. (2007-2012)
- Illustration and comics with Massimiliano Frezzato (2009)
- Screenplay with Sergio Badino (2010 - 2011)
- Illustration with Anna Castagnoli (2012)
- Illustration with Manuele Fior (2013)
- (2008-2009) One Erasmus year at Université Paris 8 Saint Denis (France).
- (2013) Artist Residence in the Atelierhaus Salzamt, Linz, Austria.
- “Mono n. 10” editions Tunué (2011)
- “Scrivere a fumetti” by Carlo Chendi, editions Tunué (2012)
- "Munch Before Munch", editions Tuss (2014)
- The Home Show, collective of contemporary artists curated by Sam Bunn and Katharina Lackner, in Project Space by Holger Jagersberger, Atelierhaus Salzamt, Linz, Austria 2013.
- Storie al lavoro, collective of cartoonists and scriptwriters, curated by Sergio Badino, Palazzo Ducale, Sala Dogana, Genova, Italia 2014.
- AcquaCheta, collective of illustrators curated by Letizia Iannaccone, Giorgia Marras, Matilde Martinelli and Silvia Robertelli, Garage 1517, Genova, Italia, 2014.
Experiences in other fields
- Scriptwriter, actress, codirector of the film“Pro-memoria” by Marco Longo. (2010)
- Codirector of the film “Quello che rimane” by Marco Longo and Giorgio Montolivo, Winner of Genova Film Festival, public prize and special mention. (2011)
- French (high level), qualified at the Alliance Française, level Dalf C1.
- English (good level)