Desde el viernes 17 y hasta el 2 de abril, tendrá lugar en Valladolid una nueva edición CreaVa con la participación de una veinten
The European Commission announced 1 March 2012, that the cultural cooperation project CreArt, coordinated by Valladolid and with the participation of 13 European cities and institutions, has been selected to receive EU funds for the next 5 years within the framework of the Culture Programme (2007-2013). The CreArt project will be initially developed for 5 years and has a total budget of 3.437.300 €.
Placing art and creativity at the centre of its activities, CreArt seeks to foster:
- artist mobility and the mobility of artworks
- the exchange of good practices in all areas surrounding the visual arts
- networking among art-related groups
- training programmes linked to art, artists and arts management
- dissemination programmes to make art accessible to the general public and specific groups
- analysing and publishing, on an on-going basis, the results of the Project and the rich knowledge derived from it
- creativity in industry and society at large.
- trans-European public-private partnerships, developing a sense of belonging to a common project: Europe.
We believe CreArt has the necessary ingredients to become a reference platform –physical and technological– for the European exchange of knowledge, ideas, innovation, and for the promotion of creativity.
El 21 de Marzo tendrá lugar la quinta edición del Día Europeo de la Creatividad Artística, iniciativa cultural europea lanzada desde CreArt
La Sala Municipal de Exposiciones de la Iglesia de las Francesas de Valladolid, presenta, hoy viernes día 3 de marzo, la muestra “
The proposals that will be presented in the different CreArt cities are ver
CreArt and the Municipality of Pardubice organizes next Thursday, the Encounter "Understanding"
Kaunas, Lithuania invites 4 artists from the CreArt Network to work for 5 weeks in Kaunas AiR in the period of February 27 - March 31, 2017.