Amaya Bombín. Valladolid (Spain)
Email: [email protected]
– Fine Arts. University of Salamanca. (1996-2001).
– Illustration and Desing in the Hertogenbosch School. Hertogenbosch, Holland. (2001).
– Advertising Graphics. Art School of Salamanca (1998-2001).
Scholarships and Artistic Residencies
Recent artistic experience
“Raíz”. Site-specific intervention + solo exhibition in Línea de Costa/ECCO Museum. Cádiz, Spain.
Site-specific intervention “Erratic roots” in Sala Las Francesas, Valladolid. Spain.
Performance “(red)” into the European Day of Creativity. Valladolid, Spain.
Solo exhibition “RED” in Calderón Theatre´s Gallery, Valladolid. Spain.
Amaya Bombín was selected by CreArt to be part of the European itinerant exhibition "White Noise, Black Words," curated by Miguel Amado, Rosa Lleó and Joao Laia. She developed site-specific interventions in Vilnius (Lithuania), Zagreb (Croatia) and Harghita County (Romania).
New project “Baroque roots” in the Museo del Prado, Madrid.
Site-specific interventions throughout the city of Delft, Holland.
“View of Delft” exhibition in Kadmium Center of Contemporary Art, Delft.
Performance “Radici rosse”. Bramante´s Cloister, Rome, Italy. Vari(e)azioni closure.
XXI Drawing group exhibition Gregorio Prieto Foundation, Casa del Reloj, Madrid.
“ENLLOC” Amaya Bombín+Ronda Bautista. Convent de la Missió Gallery. Palma de Mallorca.
Two site-specific interventions in the CCA Museum, Andratx, Mallorca.
Workshop “Erratic stones” for the italian artistic project BcomeBlog.
XXI Drawing group exhibition Gregorio Prieto Foundation, Valdepeñas, Ciudad Real. Spain.
Group exhibition “La Gran Recolección”. CEIDA, A Coruña.
“Anónimo” exhibition. Centro de Arte Jóven de la Comunidad de Madrid. Madrid, Spain.
“Pixmo”, in LABoral, Contemporary Art Center of Gijón, Spain.
Performance with the artist Sao Torpez. Off Limits Gallery. Madrid, Spain.
Estampa, International Contemporary Art Fair of Madrid. Galería Columpio.
“Transit”, Royal Academy of Spain in Rome, Italy.
“Censored” Intervention over the Bramante´s Temple. Rome.
“Looking Forward”. MACRO Future. Rome.
“20Eventi” Art in Sabina. Italy.
“Roma, Road to Contemparary Art”. Complesso Monumentale di Santo Spirito. Rome.
“Urbi et Orbi”. VI Contemporary Art Fair of Arévalo. Ávila. Spain.
“Drawing pages”. Columpio Gallery. Madrid.
Artistic collaboration in the Night of the Museums. Rome.
Exhibition “SMS” in Espacio Cultural Nänai, Madrid.
Two solo exhibitions for the NGO Acción Geoda Fundation.
Antonio Mingote´s Library, Madrid (Selected by ArteJoven Madrid).
Exhibition with ArtKalam Association. Palacio de Convenciones, Casa de Campo. Madrid.
Casa de Vacas, Parque del Retiro, Madrid.
Solo exhibition “Binary landscapes”. Galería Columpio, Madrid.
Solo exhibition “SMS”. Galería Espacio F, Madrid.
2013. Project in the Museo del Prado, Madrid. This year I have the access to the museum as a copyist, which I'm creating a personal project based on drawings: “Baroque roots”, which mixes realistic and conceptual art.
- Artistic residency in LAVA, Valladolid, Spain. (October-December). 2014
– Artistic residency “Línea de Costa”/ECCO Museum, Cádiz, Spain. (April-May). 2014
– Artistic residency CreArt in Delft, Holland. 2013.
– Artistic residency CRIDA, Palma de Mallorca, Spain. 2012. + Workshop at Joan Miró Foundation.
– Botín Foundation / Cantabria University: “History and forms of curiosity”. Santander, Spain. 2011.
– Royal Academy of Spain in Rome (R.A.E.R), Italy. Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Culture. 2009-2010.
– Leonardo Scholarship in Lisbon, Portugal, 2003.
– Erasmus Scholarship in Hertogenbosh, Holland, 2001.
– Artistic project in Rieti, Italia. Organizer: Art School of Salamanca. 2000.
> Next artistic residency: in “Linea de Costa”, Cádiz, Spain. 2014.